Hi! This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to make a strawberry nail design. This design looks delicious and magnificent!
1) The first step is nails prep
2) I applied two coats of a white gel polish, cured each of the coats
3) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) I portrayed a strawberry using a red gel polish. Cured
5) To let my painting be more realistic, I shaded it using the mixing of red and black. After that, I added highlight with the help of the color I got by blending white to red. Cured
6) I painted a stem using a green gel polish and cured
7) I blended green and black together to get the color for shading and outline the stem. Cured
8) I created small yellow spots on the strawberry with a yellow gel polish. A detailer brush helped me to outline the stem. (I used black gel paint). With white gel paint, I made hotspots on the stem. Cured
9) I added final touches to shade. I made the strawberry darker under the stem and outlined one side of the yellow spots with a dark red color
10) After being happy with my design, I covered it with a top coat, cured, and wiped off the tacky layer.
My strawberry nail design is done!