Hi! Here I will describe how to create chocolate-covered strawberry nail design!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
11) Then I contoured my design with black gel paint and added shades from the strawberry and around yellow dots using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured a little. Then I added hotspots with the mix of a white gel polish and a top coat. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp