Hi! This tutorial is about watermelon slice nail design!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied 2 coats of a black gel polish and cured each of them
3) I sketched my design with a white gel polish and cured
4) Here I painted my watermelon with a red gel polish. Then I painted the rind with neon green gel polish. Cured
5) I added dark strokes with the mix of red and black gel polishes. Also I added shades onto the rind with dark green. Cured
6) I drew the seeds with black gel paint and thin details with white gel polish. Cured
7) Here I shaded the watermelon around the seeds using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish, and added highlights onto the seeds with a white gel polish. Cured
8) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Watermelon Slice nail design is done!