Hey! Here I will describe you how to paint this cute Easter Bear!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail and cured
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
14) I added more shades (top coat plus black gel polish) and highlights (white gel polish plus top coat) my design. Also I painted blush with the mix of a top coat and pink gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
15) Finally, I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer