Hi! This tutorial is about Easter Teddy Bear nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my Teddy in pencil
6) I painted my Bear with the mix of white, light blue and black gel polishes (I added a little light blue to get more beautiful shade of grey). Cured
7) Here I painted Easter egg with a pink gel polish and cured
8) Using a blue gel polish I painted his nose and the bow. Cured
9) I added more black to grey for shading my Teddy. Cured a little because the layers were thin
10) I shaded (the mix of red and pink gel polishes) and highlighted (white gel polish). Cured a little
11) Here I shaded his nose and the bow using the mix of blue and dark blue. Also I added dots with a yellow gel polish and polka dots. Cured
12) I contoured my design and drew his fur with black gel paint and cured a little
13) In this step I added more shades with the mix of a top coat and black gel polish. Also I highlighted my design with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
14) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Easter Teddy Bear nail design is done!