Hi! Here you will find how to do this Hipster Easter nail design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) I painted my background and the Easter egg with the mix of peachy and pink gel polishes and cured
7) Here I painted his glasses and added dots onto the egg with a yellow gel polish and cured
8) I contoured my design, drew his mouth, nose and eyes with black gel paint. Also I added short lines to imitate his fur. Cured
9) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Hipster Easter nail design is done!