Hi! Here I will show how to paint autumn leaf with raindrops!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of black gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using white gel polish I drew my leaf and cured
4) I painted the leaf with pink, lilac, violet and blue gel polishes (I added top coat to them to get transparent colors). Cured
5) I added details with white gel polish and cured
6) I painted white lines with the mix of red gel polish and top coat. Also I added some dark strokes with the mix of top coat and black gel polish. Cured
7) In this step I drew raindrops with the mix of violet gel polish and top coat. Cured
8) Here I drew shads under the drops (on the right) with black gel polish (I burred them with top coat). Also I shaded left parts of my drops with black gel polish and blurred my shades with top coat moving from the left upper side to the central part of my drop. Cured
9) I highlighted the right bottom parts of my raindrops with white gel polish and blurred it with top coat moving to the central part of the drops. Cured
10) I added highlights onto the left upper parts of the drops with white gel polish and cured
11) I applied top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Autumn Leaf nail design is done!