Hi! Here I will explain how to paint this beautiful rose!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a grey gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a white gel polish I drew the base for my future rose
4) I painted it using blue gel polish in the central part of the rose and turquoise on the edges. Cured
5) I added one more layer of blue and turquoise gel polishes. Cured
6) Using black gel paint I drew petals and cured
7) Here I shaded my flower with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
8) I painted my leaves with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
9) Using white gel paint I contoured my leaves and cured
10) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Beautiful Rose nail design is done!