Hi! This tutorial is about Beauty and the Beast Rose nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
6) Using a red gel polish I painted the rose and the petals. Cured
7) I painted the table in pink and the stem in green. Cured
8) Then I added violet background and cured
9) I shaded (red plus black) and highlighted (white) my rose. Also I added shades (green plus black) and highlights (white) onto the stem. Cured a little because the layers were thin
10) Here I added one more layer of a violet gel polish onto the background and painted the space around the rose in pink. Then I added strokes onto the table using the mix of pink and violet. Cured
11) Here I contoured my rose with black gel paint. Also I added highlights, dots and drew glass with white gel paint. Cured. I mixed a top coat and a white gel polish to create glass effect. Cured
12) Finally, I topcoated my design, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Beauty and the Beast Rose nail design is done!