Here I will show you how to paint these blue flowers in watercolor technique
1) First I will sketch my design on paper. I’m gonna show you how to place these 3 flowers on the nail.
I started with the upper one. I added the right one and the left one which is a little bit turned to the left. Also I drew watercolor streaks
3) Let’s do the same on the nail. I applied 2 layers of white gel polish as a base and cured each of them. I blended blue gel polish to a top coat to get watercolor effect. I added more top coat for some petals to get different levels of brightness. Cured
4) Here I added streaks on the background with the mix of green gel polish and top coat. Also I added some strokes of blue, lilac and yellow gel polishes mixed with top coat. The colors should be translucent. Cured
6) I added top coat to the mix of blue and black gel polishes and added shades between the petals and the central parts. Also I added some bright strokes with the mix of blue gel polish and top coat. Cured
7) I mixed green and black gel polishes with top coat and added dark strokes onto my background. Also I used the mix of black, blue gel polishes and top coat. I blurred my strokes with top coat and added yellow and lilac strokes. Then I added yellow dots onto the central parts and cured