Hi! Here I will show how to paint this bluebells on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with a black gel polish and cured
3) Here I added some green strokes and cured again
4) Using a white gel polish I sketched my design and cured
5) I painted my flowers with a violet gel polish and cured
6) Using a green gel polish I painted the stem and cured
7) Here I added blue color onto the flowers and dark green onto the stem (black plus green)
8) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
9) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design. Also I highlighted it with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
10) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
11) Using a white 3D gel-paste I added contours. Then I added drops with a clear thick gel. Cured and removed the tacky layer
Bluebells nail design is done!