Hi! This Tutorial is about delicate rose nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) I blended a top coat with pink and with blue gel polishes to get translucent colors. Then I painted my rose with these colors and cured
7) Using the mix of a top coat with green, mint and brown gel polishes I painted the leaves. Cured
8) I painted my background with translucent blue, pink and grey colors (a lot of top coat plus gel polishes). Cured
9) Here I contoured my rose with the mix of red gel polish and black gel paint. Also I contoured my leaves with the mix of black gel paint and green gel polish. Cured a little
10) I added brighter strokes (I added more blue, pink and green gel polishes to a top coat) onto the rose and leaves and cured a little
11) In this step I shaded my design with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
12) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Delicate Rose nail design is done!