Hi! In this tutorial I will show how to do quick and easy flower nail art design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I mixed pink and red gel polishes with a top coat to paint my flowers. (I used little gel polishes and a lot of top coat). Also I mixed a green gel polish with a top coat to paint stem. Cured
4) Here I added less top coat to pink and red gel polishes to get brighter color and added darker strokes into the central part of my flowers. Also I mixed green and black gel polishes with a top coat and shaded the stem. Cured
7) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
8) I added black caviar beads onto the base coat’s drops (I used base coat because it is thicker than a top coat). Cured. Then I topcoated my beads, cured and removed the tacky layer