Hey! Here I will show you how to paint this flower box on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I painted my box with the mix of black and white gel polishes. Cured
4) I added pink and lilac flowers. Cured
5) Here I painted blue, white and light pink flowers and cured
6) I painted leaves with a green gel polish and the label with a beige gel polish. Cured
7) In this step I shaded my box (added more black gel polish to the color I’ve used), label (with a brown gel polish), white flowers (with grey), light pink flowers (with pink), pink roses (with the mix of red and pink), leaves (dark green). Cured
8) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
9) I shaded my design with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Also I highlighted it with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured a little
10) I added hotspots with white gel paint and cured
11) Finally, I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Flower Box nail design is done!