Hi! This tutorial is about this gorgeous flower!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I painted my future flower with the mix of plum and blue gel polishes and cured
4) Then I added yellow strokes onto the center of my flower, pink and blue strokes onto the petals. Cured a little because the layers were thin
5) I contoured my design with black gel paint and added black color onto the center of the flower. Also I drew lines onto the petals with a plum gel polish and cured
6) Here I shaded (black gel polish plus top coat) and highlighted (white gel polish plus top coat) the flower. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
7) I applied a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
8) Finally, I contoured my design with a white 3D gel-paste and added drops with clear sculpture gel. Cured and removed the tacky layer
Gorgeous Flower nail design is done!