Hi! This tutorial is about iris nail design!
1) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
2) I sketched my flower with a plum gel polish and the leaves with a green one. Cured
3) I used pink, plum and yellow gel polishes for my flower and 2 shades of green gel polish. I mixed them with a top coat to get translucent effect and painted my iris. Cured
4) Here I added bright strokes. I used the same colors but I did not mix them with a top coat. Cured
5) I contoured my design and added details with black gel paint and cured
6) I shaded my design with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured
7) Then I highlighted my flower with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
8) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
9) Using a white 3D gel-paste I added details, cured and removed the tacky layer
Iris nail design is done!