Hi! Here I will show how to paint this Japanese Cherry Tree on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using the mix of pink gel polish and top coat I painted my flowers and cured
4) As for my background, I blended turquoise gel polish to top coat and light blue gel polish to top coat to get translucent colors and applied them on nail. Cured
5) Using the mix of red, brown, pink gel polishes and top coat I added darker strokes onto the central parts of my flowers and cured
6) I mixed black, brown gel polishes and top coat and added some details. Cured
7) Using the mix of turquoise and black gel polishes and top coat I added darker strokes onto my background (near my flowers) and cured
8) Here I mixed black and brown gel polishes and drew some details with thin brush. Cured
9) I covered the nail with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
10) Here I added some contours with white 3D gel paste and cured
Japanese Cherry Tree nail design is done!