Hi! This tutorial is about Lilac Flower nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using the mix of lilac gel polish and top coat I painted my flower and cured
4) I added central part of the flower with yellow gel polish and the stem with the mix of brown gel polish and top coat. Cured
5) Here I painted the contours of my petals with violet gel polish and cured
6) I shaded (black plus brown gel polishes) and highlighted (white gel polish) yellow part of my flower. Then I blurred the colors with top coat. Cured
7) I added bright strokes onto the petals with the mix of violet gel polish and top coat and cured
8) I shaded my design with the mix of violet and black gel polishes and top coat. Cured
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint and added black details. Cured
10) Also I added white details with white gel paint and cured
11) Here I covered the nail with top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Lilac Flower nail design is done!