Hi! Here you will find how to paint this lilac rose!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my sketch in pencil
8) I contoured my flower with the mix of black gel paint and violet gel polish. Also I added lines on my petals with this mixture. Then I blended black gel paint with a green gel polish and contoured the stem. Cured