Hi! Here you will learn to create matte flowers nails. You may make this design on two nails of each hand and paint other nails in one tone. Let’s begin!
1) Start with nails prep
2) For base of my design, I used a dark violet gel polish. I did two layers and cured each of them
3) I began to paint flowers with light pink. (I added white gel paint to a pink gel polish in order to prevent bleeding and make the color lighter). Cured
4) Then I painted two more flowers. I got this color by adding a brown gel polish to the pink color that I had made before. Cured
5) I continued filling the nail with flowers. This time I used a grey color. (I added a black gel polish to the pink color I had mixed before). Cured
6) I finished off my art work with white flowers. (I used the mixing of a white gel polish and white gel paint). Cured
7) The last step was covering my design with a matte top coat. Cured and removed the sticky layer
Matte flowers nail design is done!