Hi! This tutorial is about pansy nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with a camouflage gel polish and cured
3) I painted my future pansy with a violet gel polish and cured
4) Here I added yellow gel polish onto the central part of my flower and blue strokes onto the petals. Cured
5) I contoured my design and added details onto the petals with black gel paint. Cured
6) I shaded my design with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured
7) Here I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
8) In this step I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
9) I added details with white 3D gel-paste, cured and removed the tacky layer
Pansy nail design is done!