Hi! Here I will show you how to paint this pink flower box on nail!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a pink gel polish I painted my box, roses and cured
4) I added neon pink and yellow roses. Cured
5) Here I painted lilac and white flowers and cured
6) Using a green gel polish I added leaves. Also I painted the ribbon with neon pink gel polish. Cured
7) I shaded the box with the mix of neon pink and black gel polishes. Also I shaded my roses (for light pink I used neon pink, for neon pink – pink plus red, for lilac – violet, for yellow – brown, for white – black plus white, for green – green plus black). Cured
8) In this step I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
9) I shaded my design with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured
10) Here I added highlights onto the box with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Then I added hotspots onto my roses with a white gel polish. Cured
11) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Pink Flower Box nail design is done!