Hi! Here I will show how to paint these pink flowers on nails!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I blended pink and plum gel polishes with top coat to get transparent colors and painted my flowers. Cured
4) I painted my leaves using blue and green gel polishes (I also added top coat to them). Then I added central part of my flowers using brown gel polish and cured
5) Here I added bright strokes onto my petals using pink, plum and blue gel polishes. Then I blurred my strokes with top coat. Also I added yellow dots onto the central parts of my flowers and cured
6) Using the mix of black gel polish and top coat I added some shades and cured
7) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
8) Using white 3D gel paste I drew some contours and cured
Pink Flowers nail design is done!