Hi! This tutorial is about beautiful plumeria nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of dark green gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a white gel polish I painted the base for my flower. Cured
4) Using a yellow gel polish I painted central part of my flower and blurred the contours a little with a top coat. Cured
5) Here I divided my petals with black gel paint. Also I added orange (red plus yellow) stroke in the center and blurred it with a top coat. Cured
6) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I added shades onto the plumeria and cured
7) I added more black gel polish into my top coat to make my shades darker. I shaded central part of the plumeria with the mix of a top coat and a brown gel polish. Cured
8) I covered the nail with a top coat and cured. (Also I topcoated my green background with a matte top coat and cured again). Wiped off the sticky layer
9) Using a white 3D gel-paste I contoured my petals and cured. Removed the tacky layer
10) Here I decorated the flower with rhinestones
Plumeria nail design is done!