Hey! In this tutorial I will show how to paint this poppy on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a green gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a white gel polish I drew the base for my future flower. Cured
4) I painted my flower in red. Cured
5) I added central part of my flower with a yellow gel polish. Also I drew contours of the petals with black gel paint. Cured
6) I added shades with the mix of black and red gel polishes. Also I shaded the yellow part with a brown gel polish. Cured
7) I added contours and details with black gel paint and cured
8) Here I added more shades with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Then I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
9) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
10) In this step I added black caviar beads onto base coat and cured
11) Using white 3D gel-paste I contoured the petals. Then I topcoated the beads, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Poppy nail design is done!