Hi! This tutorial is about tulip nail design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) Remove the tacky layer from a base coat
3) Using the mix of pink and red gel polishes I painted my future tulip and cured
5) I applied lilac strokes on the central petal. Also I added stokes onto petals using the mix of light pink and yellow gel polishes. Then I added dark green shades onto the stem (black plus green). Cured a little because the layers were thin
9) I added details on the petals with a violet gel polish. Also I contoured leaves with dark green. Then I added more shades between petals with the mix of a black gel polish and a top coat. Cured a little
11) I covered my design with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
12) Using builder gel clear I added drops onto the petals. Then I contoured some parts of my tulip with a white 3D gel-paste. Cured and removed the tacky layer