Hi! Here I will describe how to paint this Violet Flower with 3D drops on nail!
Step- by-step tutorial
1) Start with nails prep
2) Remove the tacky layer from a base coat
3) I painted my future flower with the mix of violet and white gel polishes and cured
4) I added blue strokes onto the edges of my petals and pink strokes onto the central part of my flower. Then I contoured petals with a violet gel polish and cured
5) Using a black gel polish I covered the background and drew stamen of the flower. Cured
6) I added one more layer for my background and cured
7) I outlined the petals with black gel paint and added details onto the petals with a violet gel polish. Cured
8) Here I shaded (black gel polish plus top coat) and highlighted (white plus top coat) my petals and cured
9) Using a matte top coat I covered my nail. Cured and removed the sticky layer
10) I added dots onto the stamen with a yellow gel polish and poured clear acrylic powder on them. Cured and removed the remains of the powder from my nail
11) I added dots onto the stem and contoured some parts of the petals with a white 3D gel-paste. Then I added drops with builder gel clear. Cured and removed the tacky layer
Violet Flower nail design is done!