Hi! It is a simple nail art tutorial about watercolor flowers design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of a beige gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nails, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my flowers in pencil
6) To get watercolor effect I mixed my gel polishes with a top coat. I used red, violet, pink, yellow, blue gel polishes for petals and black and yellow in the central part of the flowers (all of them mixed with a top coat). I did not cure each color (It looks great if they are mixed a little). When I colored all 3 flower I cured the nails