Hi! This tutorial is about Watercolor Lilac nail design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using the mix of lilac gel polish and top coat and pink gel polish and top coat I painted the base for my lilac and cured
4) I painted the leaves with the mix of green gel polish and top coat and cured
5) I painted the background with the mix of top coat and colorful gel polishes (lilac, black, green, pink and yellow). Cured
6) I added colorful dots with the mix of top coat and lilac, blue and pink gel polishes and cured
7) Here I shaded my leaves with the mix of green and black gel polishes and top coat. Cured
8) In this step I added dots with the mix of violet and black gel polishes. Also I contoured my leaves with black gel polish and cured
9) I added white dots and contours with gel polish and cured
10) I topcoated my design, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Watercolor Lilac nail design is done!