Hello! This tutorial will explain you how to make blue geometric nail design. It is a splendid idea for manicure!
1) First step is to prepare nails for application
2) For my design, I needed to have a translucent background. To get such an effect, I added some white gel polish to a gel polish top coat and blended them carefully. I used a clean brush from my old gel polish to cover the full nail. (Some brushes may leave stripes, so I chose this one). Cured
4) I filled in three triangles with a blue gel polish and cured
5) I also filled in the remaining triangle and two rectangles with a glitter gel polish. Cured
6) To make colors brighter, I applied the second layers for both blue and glitter. (They did not bleed because there were the second layers, so I did not cure each color separately)