Hi! In this tutorial you will know how to make stripes nail design. It is a trendy and elegant nail art design! You can choose colors whichever you like, use this design on all the nails or just on some of them – it depends on your taste. Well, let’s start!
1) Start with nails prep for application
2) For this design, I wanted to have a transparent background, so I began painting on a gel polish base coat (First, I wiped off the sticky layer from the base coat)
3) For my art work, I chose blue, beige and plum gel polishes. I created diagonal stripes remaining colorless spaces between them. Cured
4) I wanted to show slightly noticeable gradient, so I got light blue (blue with white), light plum (white with plum), and took a brown gel polish
5) I painted my blue stripes with blue and light blue making gradient with a brush. I then painted my beige stripes creating gradient from brown to beige. Also I made gradient from plum to light plum. Cured
7) I covered the nail with a gel polish top coat, cured, and carefully! removed the sticky layer
8) Using black gel paint and a detailer brush, I drew black lines onto the colorless spaces. I cured the nail for 2 minutes in a UV lamp (to leave a good sticky layer on the lines)