Hi! This tutorial is about Edgar nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Using the mix of beige, white and black gel polishes I painted my Edgar and cured
5) Here I used black gel polish. Cured
6) I painted the background using the mix of beige, white and black. I did it darker on the right upper corner (added more black gel polish). Cured
7) I added more black gel polish to the color I used for light parts of my design and shaded them. Also I highlighted them with white gel polish. Cured
8) In this step I shaded dark parts with black gel polish. Cured
9) I added one more layer for my background and cured
10) Using black gel paint I contoured my design. Cured
11) I added highlights with white gel polish and cured
12) I shaded my design with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
13) Finally, I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Edgar “E” Gore nail design is done!