Hi! This tutorial is about Frankenstein, Hotel Transylvania character!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Here I painted his face with light blue and the tie with the mix of red and brown gel polishes. Cured
5) I painted his jacket with the mix of dark blue and black gel polishes. Cured
6) I painted his hair, mouth, eyes with black gel polish. Also I painted his shirt with the mix of light blue, lilac and white. Cured
7) In this step I shaded his face with dark blue and highlighted it with light blue gel polishes. Cured
8) I shaded his jacket with the mix of black and dark blue gel polishes. Also I highlighted it with light blue and blue gel polishes. Cured
9) Using the mix of turquoise and white, light blue and blue gel polishes I painted my background. Then I shaded his shirt with the mix of black gel polish and the color I used for his shirt. Also I shaded his tie with the mix of red and black and painted his teeth with yellow gel polish. Cured
10) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
11) In this step I shaded my design with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
12) I highlighted his face with the mix of white gel polish and top coat. Also I highlighted his jacket with the mix of light blue and top coat. Cured
13) Finally, I applied top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Frankenstein, Hotel Transylvania nail design is done!