Hi! Here I will describe how to paint this Halloween Castle!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of the mix of beige and grey gel polishes and cured each of them
3) I mixed black, white and beige gel polishes and painted my future castle. Cured
4) Using the mix of white and yellow I painted the moon and clouds. Cured
5) I added more black gel polish to the mix I used and shaded my design. Also I painted my bats. Then I added yellow gel polish to the mix of white, black and beige and added highlights. Cured
6) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
7) Using the mix of white, yellow gel polishes and top coat I added clouds and highlights. Cured
8) Using the mix of black gel polish and top coat I added shades and clouds. Cured
9) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Halloween Castle nail design is done!