Hi! Here I will describe how to paint this Halloween Teddy!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I did sketch in pencil
4) Using the mix of black, white and light blue gel polishes I painted my bear and cured
5) Here I painted my pumpkin with the mix of red and yellow. Also I painted his nose in light blue. Cured
6) I added more black gel polish and shaded my Teddy. Also I highlighted him with white gel polish. Then I shaded his nose with blue. Cured
7) Here I shaded the pumpkin with the mix of red, brown and black gel polishes. Then I highlighted it with the mix of white and yellow. Cured
8) I contoured my design and drew fur with black gel paint and cured
9) Here I shaded my design with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
10) Using the mix of white gel polish and top coat I highlighted my design and cured
11) I covered the nail with top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
Halloween Teddy nail design is done!