Hi! This tutorial is about Sparky nail design!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I covered the nails with white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Using the mix of beige, white and black gel polishes I painted my dog and cured
5) I added more white gel polish to the mix I used for my dog and painted the moon. Cured
6) I added more black gel polish to the color I used for my dog and painted his nose, eyes, ears, mouth, brows, the nail in his neck and the sky. Cured
7) Here I shaded my dog with the color I used in previous step and highlighted him with white gel polish. Also I shaded Sparky’s dark parts with black gel polish. Cured
8) I painted my background with dark color on the upper part and with lighter color on the bottom part. Cured
9) In this step I shaded my moon with darker color and cured
10) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
11) Then I added white contours with gel paint and cured
12) I shaded my design with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Also I painted the clouds with the mix of beige, black gel polishes and top coat. Cured
13) I blurred the white contours with the mix of white gel polish and top coat. Then I added highlights and clouds with this mix. Cured
14) I covered the nails with top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Sparky, Frankenweenie nail design is done!