Hello! Here you will learn to make gorgeous blue pink velvet nails. Let’s start!
1) Start with prep of nails
2) For this design, I wanted to get gradient background. So I applied a pink gel polish onto the left side and a blue one onto the right side (do not cure!)
4) To get thick and bright colors, I did two more layers using the way described above and cured each of them
5) When I was happy with my gradient, I topcoated the nail, cured and carefully removed the tacky layer
6) The next purpose was to create a bicolor pattern and make it look like colorful sand. For it, I used a small brush, blue and pink gel polishes. I took a big enough amount of gel polishes and created a blue pattern on the pink side of the nail and a pink pattern on the blue side (do not cure!)
7) I poured clear acrylic powder onto the pattern and cured.
Then I swept unwanted remains of acrylic powder from the nail using a brush