Hey! Here I will show how to paint Clumsy Smurf on nail!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my Smurf in pencil
10) I added more shades with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Also I added highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Then I added hotspots onto his eyes with a white gel polish. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp