Hi! This tutorial is about Garfield nail art design!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nails with a white gel polish and cured
3) I topcoated the nails, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched Garfield in pencil
10) I contoured my design with black gel paint. Cured a little. Furthermore, I did my shades brighter with the mix of a brown gel polish and a top coat. Cured a little. I drew his fur with dark brown (black plus brown) and white. Also I added highlights and whiskers using white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
Garfield nail design is done!