Hi! This tutorial will teach you how to paint Yoda on nails!
1) Start with nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with a white gel polish and cured
3) I sketched my design in pencil
4) Using a green gel polish I painted my character and cured
5) I mixed beige, white and black gel polishes to get the color for his cloak. Also I painted his eyes in brown and his hair in grey (black plus white). Cured
6) I painted the background with a blue gel polish and cured
7) In this step I shaded (black plus green) and highlighted (green plus yellow) Yoda. Cured a little because the layers were thin
8) To shade his cloak I added to its color black and brown. Also I highlighted it with a white gel polish and added one more layer of a brown gel polish onto his eyes. Cured a little
9) I added one more layer for my background and drew pupils with a black gel polish. Cured a little
10) I contoured my design with black gel polish and cured a little. Then I mixed a top coat with a black gel polish and did my shades brighter. Also I mixed a top coat with a white gel polish to make my highlights brighter. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
11) Finally, I covered my nails with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Yoda nail design is done!