Hi! This tutorial is about gorgeous gradient nail design with velvet pattern!
1) Start with nails prep
2) I wanted a gradient effect for my background. So, I applied a blue gel polish on the top part and a brown one on the bottom part. (Do not cure!)
3) Using a large brush I blended these colors and cured
4) I did one more ombre layer as described above
5) Then I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the sticky layer
6) Using a fine detail brush and black gel paint I drew patterns. (Do not cure)
7) I mixed glitter and acrylic powder and poured this mix onto the nail, cured and wiped off the remains
Gorgeous gradient nail design is done!