Hi! Here I will explain how to paint this beautiful girl on nail!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) Using the mix of beige and peachy gel polishes I painted her skin and cured
7) I painted her hair, brows and eyes with brown gel polish. Then I painted her lips with the mix of red and brown gel polishes. Cured
8) I shaded her skin with brown gel polish. Also I added blush onto her cheeks with the mix of red and brown. Cured
9) I shaded her hair with a black gel polish and cured
10) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
11) Here I shaded my design again using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish. Cured
12) I added beige strokes onto her hair. Also I added highlights onto her nose, lips and eyes with a white gel polish. Cured
13) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Beautiful Girl nail design is done!