Hi! Here I will explain how to paint this orca on nail!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) Using a blue gel polish I sketched my design and cured
4) To paint my orca I used blue, plum, and turquoise gel polishes. I mixed these colors with a top cot to get watercolor effect. Cured
5) I painted his belly with the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish and cured
6) Here I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
7) Using the mixture of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design and cured
8) Here I added drops of a white gel polish and cured
9) I topcoated my design, cured and removed the tacky layer
Orca nail design is done!