Hi! In this nail art tutorial you will learn to create palms nail design. Black silhouettes of palms on the sunset background look gorgeous!
1) Prep the nails for application of gel polish
2) I wanted to portray palms on the sunset background. To show sunset, I decided to make ombre. I covered the nail with three different colors (blue, pink and yellow). Do not cure!
3) I blended blue and pink colors together to make smooth gradient. For it, I used a large brush. I then clean my brush with a cleanser and do the same on the border of pink and yellow. Cured
3) The colors were not solid, so I made one more layer using the same technique. (Maybe you have to apply three layers. It depends on the density of your gel polishes). Cured
4) I covered my ombre with a gel polish top coat, cured and wiped off the sticky layer
5) Using a small detailer brush and black gel paint, I drew the silhouettes of two palms
6) Final step was topcoating, curing and removing the sticky layer.
Palms nail design is done!