Hello! Here you will find out how to paint lips nail design. It is a great idea for manicure! Everyone will appreciate such a trendy nail art!
1) After nail prep, I applied two layers of a blue gel polish and cured each of them
2) To have a chance to remove the painting in a case I did not like it, I topcoated the nail. Cured. Wiped off the sticky layer
3) Using a red gel polish, I portrayed lips in the centre of the nail and cured
5) I mixed red and black colors to get dark red. I contoured the lips using a small detailer brush. Cured a little (because it was a thin layer)
6) To give the lips more dimension, I added highlights. For it, I drew a lot of thin and short vertical lines in the middle of each lip using white gel paint. (The lines were blurred and almost mixed with each other). Also I portrayed teeth with white gel paint. Cured a little (gel paint does not bleed, so it was enough)
7) The final part of design was outlining of the lips. Also I added some faint thin vertical lines in the dark parts of the lips to make them more realistic. I drew a mouth and teeth with black gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in a UV lamp (or 30 seconds in a LED lamp)