Hi! Here I will show how to paint stained glass butterflies on nails!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I covered the nails with 2 layers of light grey gel polish and cured each of them
3) I applied non-cleansing top coat, cured
4) I applied pearl pigment with eye-shadow applicator
5) I covered the nail with a top coat and cured
6) Using white gel polish I drew the base for my butterflies and cured
7) Here I painted my butterflies with light blue gel polish and cured
8) I added dark blue and black colors onto the wings. Also I painted the bodies of my butterflies with brown gel polish and cured
9) I added dark strokes onto my butterflies with the mix of black gel polish and top coat. Cured
10) Here I added light strokes with the mix of white gel polish and top coat. Cured
11) I contoured my design and filled in my background with butterflies using black gel paint. Cured
12) I applied top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Stained Glass Butterflies nail design is done!