Hey! Here I will describe you how to paint this Good Luck Tattoo on nail!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my tattoo in pencil
13) Then I added highlight onto the heart with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Also I highlighted the ribbon and flowers with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp