Hey! Here I will describe you how to paint this Good Luck Tattoo on nail!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my tattoo in pencil
6) Using a red gel polish I painted red details and cured
7) I painted the leaves in green, central part of my flowers in yellow, spade and club in black and cured
8) Here I painted the ribbon in beige and petals in blue. Cured
9) I shaded the ribbon and yellow part of the flower with a brown gel polish. Then I shaded the leaves with the mix of green and black gel polishes and cured a little (because the layers were thin)
10) In this step I added shades onto the red paintings (red plus black) and petals (blue plus black). Cured a little
11) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
12) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design
13) Then I added highlight onto the heart with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Also I highlighted the ribbon and flowers with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
14) I applied a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Good Luck Tattoo nail design is done!