Hey! Here I will show how to paint this lotus on nail!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I applied 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and wiped off the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) Using a plum gel polish I painted my flower and cured
7) I painted the central part of my lotus with a yellow gel polish. Also I painted the triangle with a green gel polish and cured
8) Here I shaded my petals (plum plus black), yellow part of the flower (brown), triangle (green plus black). Also I added highlights on the petals with the mix of plum and white gel polishes. Cured
9) I contoured my design with black gel paint and cured
10) Using the mix of a top coat and a black gel polish I shaded my design. Also I added more highlights with the mix of a top coat and a white gel polish. Cured
11) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and wiped off the tacky layer
Lotus nail design is done!