Hi! Here I will show you how to paint this Queen Tattoo nail design!
1) First step is nails prep for gel polish application
2) I covered the nail with 2 layers of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated my nail, cured and removed the sticky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I did my design in pencil
6) Using a yellow gel polish I painted the crown. Then I mixed a pink gel polish with a top coat to get translucent color and added strokes onto the diamond. Also I added translucent blue strokes (top coat plus blue gel polish). Cured
8) In this step I shaded my crown and ribbon with a brown gel polish. Also I added some brighter strokes onto the diamond with pink and blue gel polishes (the colors were blended in some places and I got lilac strokes). Cured