Hi! Here you will find how to paint scull tattoo nail design!
1) First step is nails prep
2) I applied 2 coats of a white gel polish and cured each of them
3) I topcoated the nail, cured and removed the tacky layer
4) Then I buffed the nail with not rough nail buffer (I used 240 grit). (It is easier to draw on the rough surface, so I did 3-4 steps) Cleaned the nail with a cleanser
5) I sketched my design in pencil
6) I began painting with blue, green, lilac, beige and yellow gel polishes. Cured
7) Then I painted other details with green, lilac, yellow, and black gel polishes. Cured
8) I shaded my colorful details. (I added black gel polish to lilac, green, blue, beige and yellow gel polishes). Cured a little because the layers were thin
9) Furthermore, I contoured my design and added dots with black gel paint. Cured
10) Here I added more shades with the mix of a top coat and black gel polish. Cured a little
11) I added dots and hotspots with white gel paint. Cured for 2 minutes in UV lamp or 30 seconds in LED lamp
12) I covered the nail with a top coat, cured and removed the tacky layer
Scull tattoo nail design is done!